-When a loved one comes home, always run to greet them.
– Take naps regularly, and stretch before rising.
– Be loyal and protective of our pack.
-When somebody is having a bad day, be silent, and sit close by, offering them support.
– Avoid biting when a growl will do.
-When you’re happy, skip around and wag your entire body.
-Bond with your pack, they are the only pack you have.
– Allow the experiences of fresh air and wind in your face to be pure joy.
– Delight in the simple pleasure of a long walk.
The opinions expressed in this blog are my own, feel free to leave a reply or comments. Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on Twitter at Dishevelled Chic and become a fan on Facebook.