1. I’m ahead of pace for my reading goal of reading fifty books for 2013. I’m almost finished with my 9th book for the year. My 9th read is a fantastic book, American Gods by Neil Gaiman. It’s soon to be an HBO series and I’m keen to see how it translates on screen. If you’re on Shelfari look me up, here’s a link to my profile. http://www.shelfari.com/cjrobinson
2. My favorite new Android app is The Simpsons Tapped Out. Bob had been playing it on the iPad and when it was released for the Android I immediately downloaded it. It’s good fun, free and a must for any Simpsons fan.
3. I’ve been watching Netflix lately more than regular tv. I’m only have about 2 more episodes of The Tudors and I’m over halfway finished with Pretty Little Liars. Of course, there are lots of Buffy’s and Dr. Who to watch but there are also several other series I have ququed up already.
4. We were going to Asheville or Johnson City today but I didn’t feel like exploring much with high temps. just around 35. Lol! I am so not a cold weather girl…We’ve had snow flurries all day, so we postponed our outing for a nicer day.
5. I’m happy with my couponing progress so far, there is definitely a learning curve. I have learned when there is a really good buy and it’s something we regularly use, I buy a lot of it. I’ve also learned for me CVS is a great place to get free or mostly free (using a combination of sales, coupons and ECB bucks) personal care items. The more I work at it, the more sources for coupons I’ve found. The mom/coupon blogs are an invaluable source of information.